Sunday 15 August 2010

Gateway Lodge Progression




My willow lodge is coming along nicely. It's been growing for a few months now. We haven't had alot of rain or sun this year so it doesn't seem to be growing as much as I thought it would. Hope it's filled in by performance time....lol. Even at this stage it is so tranquil sitting in there. I am so glad that I decided to make it, my little sancuary. Deciding to do my performance in my own house & garden has been a good thing it has made me do all those little jobs I've been ignoring because of lack of time so the jobs I would usually do over summer break are still getting done. Feels like I'm killing two birds with one stone, like my mother used to always say. But it also has the worry of I'm taking one step forward and then two back. As all the little jobs I'm crossing off my list are quickly getting undone by my children and their mates. So I've started delegating and making them all pitch in. :)

No comments: